Client Management Through Creative Selling
Time & Venue
Workshop Course Outline
“CLIENT MANAGEMENT THROUGH CREATIVE SELLING”
3 FULL DAYS SALES/MARKETING WORKSHOP
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Everyone who is involved in Hospitality Sales & Marketing. Those who are new to sales & marketing and those who are already experienced and want to review the process of their work-style in order to stay up-to-date with the latest in Client Management.
The workshop is very practical in nature with highly instructive case-studies, demonstrating effective Client Management principles and how to implement/execute them in the daily work of sales & marketing offices. Group work will help participants gain a solid understanding of how to approach complex issues in a Key Client environment. All case-studies are based on real-life scenarios and hotel focused.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Apply professional approaches to maximizing sales results through proven Account Management principles
- Learn to work in a Key Client & Key Prospect environment and differentiate between the traditional and latest approaches to selling
- Understand how to affect client relationship outcomes and the cycle of sales productivity while developing long-term relationships with customers
- Recognize the impact of changing your sales team into industry professionals, who are seen as consultants by their clients as opposed to ‘only’ sales people
- Realize the often complex implications of price/value decision parameters for both your organization and your clients
- Workshop Attendance Ticket€1,950€1,9500€0